My 2009 Kawasaki with only 1,000 miles

Images of anything not covered by specific genres
Reciprocityrules

My 2009 Kawasaki with only 1,000 miles

Post by Reciprocityrules » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 am

My Ride. It's a 2009, and it just turned 1,000 miles. I have to ride it a bit more. I just got the oil changed; the second one since 2009. Hopefully I'll use it a bit more. It's an old man's bike, but hey, I'm an old man.
Motorbike.jpg
Motorbike.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 52 times
Jonny

geedee

Re: My 2009 Kawasaki with only 1,000 miles

Post by geedee » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:49 am

Jeez.. only just saw this post Jonny.. Duh! You captured the machine well given the mix of light and shade and of course all that reflecting chrome .. Vertical elements in contact with the subject generally cause issues but I find no such distraction, so I guess as a former m/cyclist that may be down to the amount of detail that you have captured in the subject matter, really drawing my attention over all else. It also seems you got the crop correct were you advertising it for sale, though if promoting m/cycling to any degree, perhaps a bit more of the forest, or the road in or out of it in the image would have me hankering after another bike.... (-: My last was a BMW R850R

Nice work indeed Jonny.

A Kawa-Davidson perhaps...? (-:

Happy Grumpz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Happy Grumpz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:27 am

Very nice!

I love bikes, although I don’t have one currently and I’m not sure I’ll get another.

Previous bikes...

2004 Suzuki Sv650s
2006 Kawasaki Z1000 (mental, mental, mental)
2004 Honda CBR600RR

Reciprocityrules

Post by Reciprocityrules » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Thanks fellas! The image is more of a reflection of how I bought a lot of toys and haven't really used them. My camp is about 40 miles away, and the Ford F-150 gets about 18 miles per gallon. I am going to monitor the bike, but I think it's in the 40 mpg range. It's a nice ride to the camp, and I have a single, relatively large bag that rests on the luggage rack. I fit my entire kit on the back in the bag, and it was nice to just pull it off and haul it into the camp. It wasn't supposed to rain yesterday, but the home, not the camp, got hammered with a good storm. I had to stay at the camp a bit longer than I had planned, but it was a good excuse to just hang out and do little. I rarely used the camp last year due to the move. I am hoping to make it out there at least once a week and plan to spend some nights there; no internet and iffy cell reception is good thing. The camp is why we relocated nearby. It's peaceful.
Jonny